- Basic CAD functionality including drawing, measuring, snapping, layers, blocks, plotting, dimensioning etc.
- User interface similar to Auto CAD.
- Advanced CAD tools specially designed for the cutting industry.
- Support for DWG, DXF, IGES, WMF, CNC, TTF, GEO, ORD and CBF ﬁles.
- Clean-up and optimization tools for repairing bad geometry.
- Sign-and tile making for converting of fonts and images to CAD vectors. Supports TTF, CFX, SHX fonts and JPG, BMP for images.
- Standard parametric parts library.
- Parametric 3D pipe library for unfolding of pipes.
IGEMS CAD features
IGEMS NEST features
- Advanced Automatic true shape nesting of irregular shapes.
- Dynamic Single and Rectangular nesting.
- Quick nest with advanced bump technology.
- Support for group nesting.
- Support for irregular shaped sheets even with interior cut outs.
- Nest on rest sheets.
- Support for multiple cutting heads with variable distance.
IGEMS CAM features
- Supports AW J-, Water-, Laser-, Oxyfuel- and Plasma cutting machines.
- Machine and material database.
- Lead in/out library with full collision control.
- Different piercing methods to suit various material and cutting technologies.
- Advanced part generation with automatic detection of contours and holes.
- Automatic tool path generation with lead ins/outs fully collision controlled.
- Manual-, Semi automatic and partial cut functionality.
- Marking, Text Marking and Point marking technology.
- Different cutting sequence algorithms for optimization of tool paths.
- Advanced AWJ feed ramping technology based on materials and quality settings.
- The AWJ feed ramping technology is fully associative between material and machine database and will ensure optimal feed rate at all time.
- Common Cutline command with different strategies.
- Bridge Cutting with dynamically placement of bridges between parts.
- Sheet generator with standard sheets, irregular sheets and rest sheets.
- Support for multiple tool heads.
- Support for automatic change of tool setup within the same NC-preparation Cost calculation for accurate cost and time estimation.
- Powerful and open postprocessor technology allows support for virtually all types of cutting machines.
- Report generator in HTML format.
- 5 axis Bevel cutting.
- 5 axis Taper Angle Control